Sunday, December 02, 2012

Zeke's Baptism



Ezekiel was baptized on July 23. Brian gave a prayer for Zeke that we thought we would share:

"You made all of the delicate inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous and how well I know it! You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion--as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born--every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
--Psalm 139:13-16

Ezekiel, when I read these verses it makes me think of how the Lord has taken care of you and will continue to do so. These are the verses your Mother and I have clung to through your life. I pray you would love and seek Him with your whole heart and made him the man God made you to be. Your Mom and I pray we would be a good example of Christ to you.

No comments: