Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Update

Hi everyone,

I pray that no one is reading this email for the first time without already knowing what's going on with Zeke. We've tried to have everyone called--if not, we appologize. Zeke took a turn for the worse and had a pretty bad brain bleed. He is stable now, but the doctors have said that his brain is severly damaged. Right now, we just ask for prayer. We need a miracle for Zeke. We ask that you pray for God's will to be done. If it is His will to take Zeke, we want him to go quickly and without suffering, but again--it is God's will--not ours. Please pray for His will to be done. His ways are not our ways--we may not understand, but God is in control. Zeke has touched so many lives this year--we are so grateful for the time we've had with him.

In HIMBrian and Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Shannon Collins and my sister is Jen Averill- I have been praying for Zeke and I am so sorry for your loss.
We knew that there were problems with our son before he was born and I see how God worked in your lives just as He did in ours. We do serve an awesome God. I remember feeling so torn when God took Elijah and I just wanted to hold him again. I know that has to be so difficult for you. I will continue to pray for your family--