Thursday, December 14, 2006

Arrangements

There will be a Memorial service for Ezekiel Thomas Hines at Christ Covenant Church, 800 Fullwood Lane, Matthews, NC at 1 PM, Saturday December 16.

Visitation will be at Gordon Funeral Home, 1904 Lancaster Ave, Monroe, NC 28112,(704) 283-8141 from 6 PM to 8 PM on Friday December 15.

There will be a private graveside service prior to the memorial service on Saturday.

In lieu of flowers, Brian and Melissa have asked that donations be made to the Church of the Redeemer, Benevolence Fund (Post Office Box 3365, Monroe, NC 28111).

4 comments:

FreshPerspective said...

I only met you once, but Nona and Joel Harlow are my in-laws. They are out of town right now but as soon as I can I'll let them know. They always talk about what great parents you are and how sweet and precious Zeke was when they kept him in nursery. We're praying for you and thinking about you and mourning with you. Zeke was a delightful little boy and you were both strong and courageous and did an amazing job with him. I can only express my deepest sympathies.
Sarah and Matthew Harlow

FreshPerspective said...

Sarah and Matthew Harlow
email- sarahjoy97@hotmail.com.

Anonymous said...

You do not know me but I know Bill Carpenter and Teresa Pederson, I was Ocie Carpenter's pastor here in Tampa. I have been praying for you all ever since I heard the news about Ezekiel. My family is very close to Teresa, and she let us know. I do ask the Lord to lift you up in His mighty arms of love at this time. May you know His comfort and love for you all.

Because of Bethlehem and Calvary,

Pastor Jack Riffe

Psalm 23:1-6

Unknown said...

Brian and Melissa,
The memorial service for Zeke was so beautiful. God give you strength and know that you and your family are in our hearts and minds. Zeke's spirit will live in you as he celebrates his life in heaven. I respectfully give you my most sincere and heartfelt sympathies as you and your family go through this difficult time. Zeke chose you to give him life and you can feel peace knowing His angel gave you life even if for such a brief period.
Respectfully,
Allie Rhodes and family
BHES